CAIRO INDUSTRY DAYS ACCREDITATION
Accreditation is now open
Cairo Industry days accreditation is reserved to professionals including freelancers who are actively working in the Entertainment industry.
In order to apply please click on the link below and fill up all the information requested. Once you have completed your information click the accreditation tab and attach the required documents.
Subject to the sole discretion of Cairo Industry Days management, if you wish to be included in the Cairo Industry Days Guide please submit your accreditation prior to November 20th, 2021.
Cairo Industry Days activities is taking place from December 01-05th, 2021.
Activities of Cairo Industry Days will take place at the Cairo Opera House and Cairo Marriott.
Cairo Industry Days Badge Fee and Benefits
Please Note that the Cairo Industry Days Badge does not grant you access to:
– CIFF Opening, and Closing Ceremonies and Parties.
– Cairo Industry Days Opening Reception.
– Attend closed activities such as the Cairo Film Connection and/or workshops only dedicated to selected projects and professionals.
– The festival’s films screenings directly, you will have to pull out your free tickets for the selected films via the festival’s box offices.
Cairo Industry Days Badge Rules
– The Cairo Industry Days request for accreditation is valid by submitting all required information and documents on time and prior to the deadline as indicated.
– Applying for accreditation online does not mean your request to obtain the Cairo Industry Days Badge is approved. Cairo Industry Days management reserves the right to reject your request at its sole discretion without the need to provide any clarification whatsoever.
– The Cairo Industry Days team may contact you to submit additional information and documents to support your request for accreditation.
– If your request for accreditation is approved you will be notified by the Cairo Industry Days team via email.
– Cairo Industry Days Badge is personal and cannot be used or transferred to another person.
– Cairo Industry Days Badge must be collected in person from the Cairo Industry Days accreditation desk and at the date and time indicated in the confirmation email.
– To collect your Cairo Industry Days Badge, you must present the confirmation email.
– In the event that a complimentary ticket is pulled out and not used, you must return the ticket to the ticket booth at least one hour before the screening of the film.
– If the incident of not using the complimentary ticket and not returning it to the box office within the designated time occurs twice, your Cairo Industry Days Badge will be revoked and you will not have access to any further free screenings
For any questions and clarifications, please email us at email@example.com
Cairo Industry Days accreditation is reserved and provided to professionals including freelancers who are actively working in the entertainment industry only. Requests for accreditation made by applicants not actively working in the field of entertainment will not be reviewed and/or accepted.
Actor / Actress
Author, Director, Writer
Cinema Owner and Manager
Civil Service, Embassy, Administration and State Institution
Communication, Publicity and Marketing
Cultural Organization (Art Center, Museum, Multimedia Library …)
Film Library, Archive and Film Restoration
Interactive & New Media
Music (Composer, Singer-Songwriter, Music Publisher and Producer)
Organization of Film Promotion and Film Events
Press-Media: except Journalists