Accreditation is now open
The Syndicates accreditation is open to members of either the Syndicate of Artists or the Cinema Syndicate.
The required materials
In order to apply for Syndicate accreditation, you must first update your Personal Profile and Contact Information by logging in here. Once you have completed your information please click on the “Accreditation” tab to fill out the application form and complete your badge request.
A copy of your valid ID card issued from Egypt will be required.
A copy of your valid syndicate membership card will be required.
Syndicate Badge Request Instructions:
– The Syndicate Badge request is completed by submitting the online accreditation form.
– Filling the online accreditation form does not mean your request to attend the festival is approved.
– If your request for accreditation is approved you will be notified by the festival.
Badge Fees and Benefits:
The Syndicates badge is free until October 15th, after which the fee is 250 LE.
The badge allows you 3 tickets a day for film screenings/events.
The badge does not allow you to pull gala tickets.
Syndicate Badge Rules and Conditions:
– The badge will grant you access to attend Cairo Industry Days panels, masterclasses and In Conversations that are open to the public.
– It does not grant you access to the festival’s opening, closing ceremonies or private events.
– It does not grant you access to the red carpet.
– It does not give you the right to do any sort of media coverage.
– It does not grant you the right to directly access the festival film screening. You will have to pull out your free tickets for the selected films via the festival’s box offices.
– It only grants you 3 free film screenings or event tickets daily (depending on ticket availability); one ticket for each screening/event.
– In the event that a ticket is pulled out and not used, you must return the ticket to the box office at least one hour before the screening of the film/event.