Cairo Industry Days in partnership with the Middle East Media Initiative (MEMI) will hold 2 days pitch market event during the 42nd edition of the Cairo International Film Festival where selected TV projects from Egypt and the Arab world will have the opportunity to present and pitch their TV projects in final stages of development to major local, regional and internationals buyers including digital platforms and production companies.
RULES & REGULATIONS
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING PRIOR TO SUBMITTING YOUR TV PROJECT FOR CONSIDERATION
Your TV project is eligible to be considered to participate in the TV Pitch Market if:
– You are an established Egyptian Writer/Director with previous works and residing in Egypt
– You have an established Egyptian Producer attached to your project with previous TV and/or Film works and residing in Egypt.
– Your project is a work of fiction for TV whether original or adaptation in the final development stage
– You have completed the submission application online and included all requested documents and information below in Arabic and English:
– Pilot (if available)
– Writer/Director Statement
– Writer/Director CV
– Producer CV
– Main Characters Profiles
– Selling Points
– Preliminary Budget
– Suggested Cast and Crew Presentation
You can communicate in English and can attend workshops and sessions conducted only in English
If your project is selected, you agree to be available (both writer/director and producer) to attend 1) the full online pitching workshop during October and November, 2020 as per the specific dates and duration communicated to you when selected, and 2) the pitching sessions and all scheduled meetings during Cairo Industry Days.
Only fully completed, submission applications online will be considered.
By submitting your project to for consideration, you hereby warrant that you hold all rights in and to the submitted project and all related submitted materials and that you have the legal authority and capacity to submit the project.
PLEASE NOTE THAT SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS 6th October 2020
For any questions please email us on email@example.com